Skip to main content

Happy

Hello!

How are you?
 We are enjoying our vacation at home :). 
After a lot of work in the front yard our gardening project is continued in our back yard. 
And now it's good to sit down after a day of digging, weeding and rearranging plants. 
I guess we did about 30% of the backyard. There is enough work again tomorrow:)

Time to share a card!
I made a birthday card and it's already delivered. A masculine card in soft colors.
 I chose a soft shade of green instead of white for a card base.
And added a bit of blue, grey, wood and some bling.
I kept the negative die cuts in my sentiment:




Here is my card:




I'll be back tomorrow with a little something you can win:)
Hope you are all well and enjoying your day,
Stella


Supplies
Paper:
SU whisper white
Green cardstock from my stash
Bazill Cardshoppe Icey Blue
Stamps:
SU- arrows
PTI-sentiment
Dies:
PTI-happy die
Paper Smooches- star dies
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black
Other:
Washi tape from MT
Sequins
Wooden stars
Foam dots
Glue pen





Comments

Margot said…
Prachtig kaartje! Ben benieuwd naar morgen :D
VanessaB said…
Cute, fun card. :)
Je@net said…
Wat heb je weer een mooie kaart gemaakt, Stella.
En de hele week mooi weer, geniet van je vakantie!
Marit said…
Jeetje Stella, wat een productie! Eb allemaal zo mooi! Prachtig, deze met veel wit, hou ik van!

Liefs,
Marit
Ros Crawford said…
Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
~Tammy~ said…
Your card is perfect! Works for a guy or a gal! I know your friend adored his special card.

Your staycation sounds like work! Don't work too hard! :-)
Audrey Pettit said…
How fun this is! Love the scattering of little sequins and stars!
Gerdine said…
Heel mooi! Leuk, al diekleine details en de strip bovenaan maakt het precies af!
Ira Huberts said…
Oh lekker, genieten van jullie vakantie, heerlijk dat de zon dan in elk geval schijnt, maakt het tuinieren des te plezieriger! Super is je kaart geworden Stel, zo ijzersterk in z'n eenvoud, daar ben je een ster in! Liefs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner
Davi said…
Beautiful Stella, I love the popped happy and scattered stars :)
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Beautiful card Stella!!!!
I love your trademark soft colors, Stella. Though I also love your bolder cards, using navy and red!

The way you kept the negatives of this 'happy' die cut give it so much more interest!