Skip to main content

Lift challenge #71

Hello!

How are you?
I am still enjoying my vacation.... 
We spent our vacation at home and my to do list is finished. 
Which feels great:)
 I am happy, relaxed and I have a lot of ideas for cards.
So I had to play along in the current challenge at the Lift Challenge
We're supposed to lift this card:




I made a card a gave it a bit of a twist. And used stars instead of squares:



I added some enamel dots and sequins but did not place them on the edges of my star frames. My card turned out a bit different:




Hope you are all well and enjoying your evening/day
Stella

Supplies:
Paper:
SU Soft Sky
Bazill Cardshoppe Marshmallow and Blueberry Sour(Bij Oma Dee)
Sentiment:
SU Endless Wishes
Ink:
SU Night of Navy
Dies:
Spellbinders star dies
Other:
Enamel dots and sequins from Bij Oma Dee
SU stampin'dimensionals
Glue


Comments

Cornelie said…
Nice and Clean! Erg mooi weer Stella, dank je wel!!
GerJanne said…
Heel gaaf kaartje Stella. Stijlvol!!
GerJanne
Nelleke said…
Ik heb er geen tijd voor, maar had ook sterren in de gedachten, ja zelfs al klaargelegd...gave kaart zeg! Groeten Nelleke
Charlene said…
What a beautiful lift!! I'm so glad your having a relaxing vacation and can't wait to see what card ideas are running through your head :-)
Maria said…
So pretty with those stars, Stella! And, happy to hear that you enjoyed a relaxing vacation! Take care, hugs!
VanessaB said…
I love your take on it. Turned out awesome. :)
Joanne kramer said…
Prachtig zeg!! groetjes Joanne
Judith said…
Stella, wat een originele lift! Ja, jij weet mij altijd weer te verrassen met je prachtige CAS creaties!!!
(dat ik van sterren houd, weet je wel, hihi)
Ros Crawford said…
Beautiful Stella! Love the colours and your new header!
Je@net said…
Wat een mooie en originele lift, Stella. Vind het een pracht van een kaart geworden!
Audrey Pettit said…
Glad you are having a wonderful vacation, my friend! Your card is adorable! Love those star cut outs!
Gerdine said…
Dit is een echte CAS variant van de te liften kaart! Mooi strak, Stella?
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Beautiful!!! Love love love the colors you used!
Marjan Küppers said…
Jij bent steeds meer een echte STER in CAS, maar ook op een elegante manier, jouw stijl is onmiskenbaar. Knap gedaan ook deze weer, Stella! Dank je wel ook voor het meedoen met de Liftchallenge.
Nadine said…
Lekker dat je to do list is afgerond! Fijn om dan lekker met je hobby aan de slag te kunnen. Je kaart is weer prachtig, leuk dat je meedoet!
Sue Lelli said…
I LOVE the stars and the colors and enamel dots and sequin! Such a Stella card!
Ira Huberts said…
Strak gelift Stel! Die sterren geven het geheel iets speels, stijlvol kerstkaartje! Geniet van je zondag, ga nu ff lekker koken voor m'n zus, zwager en nichtjes ;-) Liefs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner
I like the stars instead of squares here on your lift, and the soothing tones you used. :)