Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Favorite color combo

Hello!

How are you?

I love this time of the year. 
The smell of fall, enjoying a good stew and some home made cake:)
Evenings are getting longer and I think that fall has a lot of charm. 
With leaves coloring to gold; there is something special about that Indian summer.
Fall definitely arrived here in the Netherlands. 
Temperatures are going down, a bit of rain from time to time and we can't complain about the weather after an extraordinairy summer.

I have a card to share; grey is the new white for me.
And paired up with a touch of aqua it's one of my favorite color combos:




That chipboard sentiment is part of a birthday gift sent to me by Colleen. A gorgeous gift and it's on my desk since the day it arrived. 
I tend to keep it and not use it.. I am quite a hoarder:)
I started with this chipboard sentiment. 
Paired with bling, a piece of ribbon and papers with different patterns. 
Here is my card:




Till soon!

Stella


Supplies
Papers:
Bazzil Cardshoppe Marshmallow
Patterned papers from Doodlebug Design
Die:
MFT fishtail die
Sentiment:
Chipboard from Basic Grey sent to me by Colleen
Embellishments:
Candy dot from Bij Oma Dee
Ribbon from SU ( Bermuda Bay)
Sequins and rhinestones from my stash
Glue
Glue Dots

Reacties

Jeanneke zei…
Wat lief... Heb je 't tegen mij, Stel?
Erg mooie kaart!
x x x Jeanne.
Charlene zei…
Our trees are starting to turn, love it! I also love the cooler air!! Beautiful card stella, I love the color green!
~Tammy~ zei…
This is so beautiful! I love those colors together. Aqua, Gray, and White are some of my favs together.

Our leaves are turning here too, and I do love a good stew myself. Yummy and cozy. Now if only the falling leaves would take care of themselves!!! :-)
GerJanne zei…
Zag hem net op FB. Prutsen noem je dat...Hahahaa, ik vind het een toppertje!
GerJanne
So pretty Stella! Beautiful color palette! Love the polka dots!
Such pretty colors Stella!
I do love this time of the year but for a different reason, fall is nice here, we can sit outdoor more, and spent almost every evening sitting at our back yard.
Gaaf Stella! Prachtig grijs met aqua. Niet te veel toeters en bellen, helemaal top! XX
Dora zei…
prachtige kaart, wat een mooie combinatie van papier.
Ros Crawford zei…
I adore these colours too ... your card is beautiful Stella! I love your clean classic style! xxx
Judith zei…
Jaaa, hier houd ik ook van, Stella!!!
Ira Huberts zei…
Oh wat is die enig Stel! Dat prachtige groen komt zo mooi uit tegen het fijne grijs, rustig en sierlijk tegelijk. Mooi ook met het woord-wolkje! Doet me denken aan onze oude schoolagenda's waar we van alles in kalkten (en waar ik nog steeds spijt van heb dat ik ze niet heb bewaard..., dus ondanks het feit dat ook ik, net als jij, een verzamelaar ben, heb ik toch ook wel eea opgeruimd, tja, verkeerde keuze, ha ha ha!) Geniet van je avond, liefs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner
Renate zei…
Super leuk gemaakt. Deze kleuren gaan kei goed samen. Het grijs maakt het groen wat minder hard, maar het blijft wel een fris kleurtje. Top!!

-xies- Renate.
Sue Lelli zei…
AMAZING card! Love the aqua!
Maria zei…
Fall is in the air here...cool and crisp with changing color. Your card is just lovely, Stella! Take care, hugs!
Audrey Pettit zei…
Gorgeous card, Stella! I tell you what, I am just in love with gray these days, and it looks amazing with the aqua. LOVE the woodgrain, honecomb, polka dot combo you came up with and love the banner with the thin ribbon. The gems are really the perfect finishing touch, too!
Sylvia zei…
The gray and aqua is a lovely color combo, Stella, and your card is lovely! Hoping you have a beautiful weekend! I love fall too, just wish it would arrive here!
Greta zei…
You make me want to make something with gray & aqua--so beautiful! Your design is fabulous!
I remember seeing this on Instagram, (or was it Facebook?) and loving it right away, not even realizing you used something from my care package! :)

You've got quite a knack for pairing together patterns. I love the long tags/banners on this too.

Hugs to you, my dear friend!