Skip to main content

City Crafter Challenge #240

Hello!

It Tuesday and my turn to host this weeks' challenge 
This week our theme is "A wreath for all seasons"
Create a card or project using a wreath on it. 
AND add a touch of silver to it, e.g. a piece of tinsel, 
silver embossing, silver paper or sequins. 
You can add it to your background, sentiment or on the wreath itself. 
As long as we can see it!




I chose pale blue and let the wreath speak for itself:




And added the smallest touch of silver by adding a few silver pearls: 





Our Guest Designer this week is Kama; you can find her blog HERE


The winner of this weeks challenge will be offered a Guest Design spot.
Hop over to our blog from more inspiration of our Guest Designer and the other team members.
I am looking forward to see your cards or projects!

Thanks for stopping by!
Stella


Supplies:
Patterned paper from my stash
Bazill Card Shoppe cardstock
MFT pierced circle die
PTI "Wreath for all seasons" stamp set
PTI ink Spring Rain
SU ink Sahara Sand
Memento ink Tuxedo Black
Silver pearls
Foam dots and glue

Comments

Miranda Mols said…
Hij is weer mooi. Leuk het sentiment verwerkt in de krans.
Mariken said…
Prachtige kaart Stella! Heel mooi, die zachte kleuren!
Charlene said…
Beautiful challenge Stella, I loved it and your card is such a beautiful CAS card!
Joanne kramer said…
Mooi hoor Stella! groetjes Joanne
Sylwia Mańka said…
Piękne!
So beautiful....
Je@net said…
Wow....vind 'm in al z'n eenvoud prachtig. Schitterend zoals je dat elke keer weer voor elkaar weet te krijgen, Stella!
Ellen said…
Wat een subtiel kaartje! Zo mooi, haast 'breekbaar'. Echt zo knap dat je zoiets 'simpels' weet te maken!
Ros Crawford said…
I love your wreath stamp ... your card is so pretty!
Samra Leshinski said…
WOW WOW WOW!! You are THE master of CAS!!! So simple yet so absolutely STUNNING! Stella, you pretty much left me speechless!! BRAVO! Hugs :) Samra
Sue Lelli said…
I LOVE the photo you selected for inspiration - so Stella! Your card is just STUNNING with that FAB wreath! Love it!
GerJanne said…
Hoi Stella,
wat een mooie stijlvolle kaart heb je er weer van gemaakt!
Heel fijntjes.
GerJanne
Inky and Quirky said…
Oh Stella,this is really elegant and very chic. You really do create the most wonderful delicious CAS cards :))

Big hugs
Donna xxx
Renate said…
Wauwie!!! Het is echt een plaatje. Heel subtiel en elegant.

-xies- Renate.
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
It look fabulous - the wreath is so lovely !!!!
Davi said…
Beautiful Stella, I love the wreath image and coupled with the blue it looks so wintery :)
Maria said…
A wonderful beauty for sure, Stella! Love the wreath...so pretty!:-)
Greta said…
Did you hear my jaw hit the floor?! Simply stunning, Stella! Love the theme you picked & adore this card! Happy Holidays!
Sylvia said…
Such a pretty card, Stella! Happy Wednesday!
Diane said…
Very pretty design.

Hugs Diane
Lisette Baker said…
Simply stunning design. So elegant.
Audrey Pettit said…
Such simple elegance here, my friend! Love the serene soft color palette and love the wreath inside the circle die cut. The tiny silver pearls are such a fun touch. Love it!
~Tammy~ said…
So so beautiful! I love this set!
Oh my heavens. This is such a quiet beauty, Stella. All that pale blue, with the faintest touch of pattern, topped with a perfect wreath circle, and then one little gem. Ahhh! I love it!

I've been thinking of you this past month and a half. Some time, I will write to you and let you know what has happened here. Right now, we are still "in the middle" of it, and then the job on top of that. I had to give up sending out any Christmas cards this year, and cut back on decorating the house, too. My girls have helped some with the decorations, and I'm glad they did that. They're my good girls!!