Skip to main content

Lift Challenge #83

Hello!

I hope you are all well.
Geesh it's already Sunday; '
time really does fly when youre busy!
Two weeks filled with work, family, friends,
 baking and cooking.
And finally I had some time to make a card:)
I am here today to share a card 
that I made for the current Lift Challenge.
We're supposed to lift this card:




I picked the biggest flower from the PTI "In Bloom" set 
and heat embossed it with white embossing powder:





 And colored it with  my SU Blushing Bride marker;
I only have 4 colors so my choice was limited:)
I added a few lines with a white marker and a die cut sentiment. 
Here is my card:




Thanks for stopping by!

Stella


Supplies:
SU Whisper White and Sahara Sand cardstock
PTI in Bloom flower stamp
Little B word die
Versamark ink
Zing white embossing powder
SU Blushing Bride marker
Signo uniball white marker
Rhinestones




Comments

Mariken said…
Zo mooi Stella! Wat geeft dat een mooi effect, met die witte lijnen!
Cornelie said…
Prachtige lift zo met deze bloem als blikvanger. Mooi gedaan `stella, dank je wel!
Ellen said…
Van de liftkaart heb jij een echte Stella-kaart gemaakt! Zo mooi.
Linda Breedlove said…
Absolutely lovely, Stella.
Have a happy Sunday!
Irene said…
Nu ik je leuke liftkaart bekijk is zelfs de zondag bijna om Stella, waar blijven de dagen??? Tot woensdag!!

xx Irene
Samra Leshinski said…
Gorgeous card Stella! Love the color you used, very classy!
Inky and Quirky said…
Very elegant card Stella,love the big flower,very striking
Big hugs
Donna xxx
Nelleke said…
Gaaf! Ik waag mij er maar niet aan , van jou is echt leuk. Groetjes, Nelleke
Linda R said…
I always love to see your interpretation of these challenges. This is beautiful.

Hugs~
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
What a stunning card, love it!!!!
Juls said…
Gorgeous, love the colouring on Kraft xx
Marjan Küppers said…
Omdat je maar één bloem stempelde is dit ook echt een blikvanger! Heel subtiele en mooie kaart. Dank je wel voor het meedoen met de Liftchallenge!
Ros Crawford said…
This is gorgoeus Stella! I've missed you in Blogland ... hope all is well and we can catch up soon ... sending big hugs
Audrey Pettit said…
Oh, this is beautiful, Stella! Love your big bloom and love the white lines and embossing. I really need to get a white gel pen!
Davi said…
Very pretty Stella, I love the big blossom and the white outline, really makes show well!
Ira Huberts said…
Wat komt die bloem zo mooi uit met die prachtige duidelijke witte lijnen erom heen! Mooi, rustig, stijlvol is je kaart Stel! Liefs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner
Je@net said…
Wat leuk gedaan, Stella. En die prachtige bloem is een echte blikvanger!
Greta said…
Terrific lift card, Stella! Love your coloring on kraft!