Skip to main content

Mothers Day at "Oma Dee"

Hello!

A perfect day for spending a lot of time papercrafting :)
 t's clouded, chilly and from time 
to time rainy here in Gronngen. 

Wednesday my new card kit was delivered and this kit is right up my alleye. 
Gold, dots, floral patterns, vellum and 
shades of blue and blue-green. Love it! 
And I had to use it for the Mothers Day challenge at "Idee&Post"
We're supposed to make something forMothers Day.
 But my mum passed away years ago 
so I made something for one of my sisters.


A thank you card for spending time with her
 and have fun papercrafting together:




Here is my card




Wishing you all a wonderful weekend; 
thanks for stopping by!

Stella


Supplies:
From the new kit of"Bij Oma Dee:
My Minds Eye "On trend"patterned paper
Marshmallow cardstock
Vellum
Gold sequins
And:
Thanks die from Clearly Besotted
Turning a new leaf die from PTI
Tag die from MFT




Comments

Margot said…
Gaaf! Die vellum blaadjes maken er een mooi geheel van!
Miranda Staring said…
Jaaaaa ik heb je kaartje natuurlijk al op Facebook gezien. Zo mooi Stella, geloof graag dat dit in jouw straatje is. Jouw zus boft maar met zo'n zus hihi. XX
Dora said…
wat een mooie kaart met dit papier.
ziet er super netjes uit.
Judith said…
Heel leuk om te horen dat het papier en embellishments uit iDEE&post naar je smaak zijn! Je wist er direct een mooie kaart mee te maken. Super combinatie van de papieren en de tag met vellum vind ik er erg leuk op!
Gezellig dat je mee doet met de challenge!
Groetjes!!!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Oh pretty, pretty, pretty, I love this MME collection, might have to skip PTI products this month and get some of those instead, LOL!
Je@net said…
Een prachtige kaart, Stella. Weer zo mooi gedaan!
Irene said…
Hij is weer helemaal leuk Stella en, je zus zal er ook beslist heel blij mee zijn!!
Na een barre zaterdag vandaag een stralende dag, geniet er van!!

xx Irene
Ros Crawford said…
This is gorgeous Stella!! Love the pretty papers and I adore those sequins!! Sending big hugs and love xxx
Inky and Quirky said…
Gorgeous card Stella,beautifully created once again :)
Big Mother's Day hugs to you
Donna xxx
Samra Leshinski said…
Gorgeous card Stella, my favorite is vellum and that polka dot paper. Such a great design!
Ilse said…
Zo een mooie kaart, heel stijlvol!
Groetjes
Ilse
Davi said…
Happy Mothers Day Stella!! Your card is really pretty, bet your sis will love it :)
Maria said…
Oh, my! Just gorgeous, Stella! So pretty are the papers, vellum, and sequins! It's a beauty and your sis will love it!:)
Kara Lynne said…
So gorgeous, Stella! I love those papers and a fantastic mix of patterns. The leaves really soften them all together - love!!
Greta said…
Such a beautiful card, Stella! I know your sister loved it! Thanks for your understanding & sweet comment today--means a lot to me.
Audrey Pettit said…
Omgoodness, the gold and vellum are just divine, Stella! This is stunning!!
Charlene said…
Beautiful card Stella!!!
Cornelie said…
Dit pakket is echt iets voor jou! Je hebt dan ook een prachtige kaart gemaakt!
Gerdine said…
Heel mooi!!
Hi Stella! I just lifted this card and will be posting my version of it on my blog later today. Thanks for the inspiration.
Blessings,
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com