Skip to main content

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop

Hello!

I hope your weekend is just as good as ours:)
I am here today to share my card for the 


This month it's all about the colors of the rainbow: 


Blog Hop Inspiration




I came up with a CAS card using one of these dies.
I choose die B:


Papertrey Ink - Birthday Trio Die Collection (set of 3)


And came up  with the colors of the rainbow in a clean and simple way:




A rhinestone for a little bling :)




Thanks for stopping by;
enjoy your weekend!
Stella


Supplies:
Papertrey Ink birthday die
Cardstock in various colors
Rhinestone
Glue-pen






Comments

Leigh Penner said…
Oh, I love the rainbow of birthdays! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!
Je@net said…
Hé...wat een mooie kaart is dit, Stella. Leuk gedaan zo!
Nancy said…
Just lovely!
Well, there you go! What more do you need to make a festive birthday card?! This is fantastic, Stella, so fantastic that I'm pinning it! Enjoy the hop!! Hugs, Darnell
Fabulous card! Love the rainbow of birthdays.
Ros Crawford said…
Wow!! What a great card for the blog hop!!
It's not too warm here but dry at least!
Jacquie Southas said…
Perfect clean & simple card - the colors are gorgeous!
Ilse said…
Heerlijk kleurig en lekker Cas, hier hou ik wel van.
Groetjes
Ilse
Inky and Quirky said…
Very innovative Stella,love the colours used,a very clever but totally yummy card too!
Big hugs
Donna xxx
artful-notions said…
Neat and sweet and just perfect! There's just something about all those colors on a white bg that is fresh and happy!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
That is fun, pretty and awesome!!!!
Betty Wright said…
This is great! I love the die cut colorful Birthday! Wonderful card!
Geri said…
Oooooo...NICE one, Stella!!! Just beautiful!!!
Ellen said…
Deze had ik gemist. Tja, wat zal ik zeggen, woordstansen hè :)
Audrey Pettit said…
Oh, I love it! Super eye catching design, Stella, and I love that this could work for anybody on your birthday card list!
Margot said…
Prachtig in al z'n eenvoud maar toch goed doordacht!
Jenelle said…
This is so fun and simple! I love the colors you chose!
Greta said…
You are one of my favorite designers, Stella, & here's a card showing why! Love it!