Skip to main content

Shaker card

Hello!

While we were visiting Martijn in Liverpool 
I also had the chance to spend a whole day with Ros
  in her craftroom (An amazing place!)
And I wish I could hop over on a weekly base..:)
Marcel and Martijn were off to Anfield 
and Ros and I had a wonderful day.
Her friend Pat joined us and I must admit
 I have never laughed so much in one day:)
Ros taught me how to make a shaker card.
 She is a great teacher. I am not the best student;
 I spent too much time talking and laughing.

On to my card!
I also used the smooching technique:




And placed my sentiment almost out of sight.....
That happens when you want to talk, 
laugh and craft at the same time...:




Back home I had to make another shaker card 
with all that Ros has told and taught:




I love the gold trend!




Thanks for stopping by!
Stella


Supplies:
Various from Ros
For the card made at home I used
supplies from the card kit from "Bij Oma Dee"
My Minds Eye On Trend Paper
Gold paper
Sequins
Sentiment die from Little B


Comments

Sarah said…
Wat een bling bling ! Leuk !
Fijn weekend nog ☆ Sarah ☆
Gerdine said…
Daar is de shakercard!! Gaaf gedaan! Benieuwd met welke technique je de kaart hebt gemaakt!
Inky and Quirky said…
Ah aren't crafty friends the absolute best?! Wonderful cards Stella in your own,unique style of course ;)
Big hugs
Donna xxx
Je@net said…
Wow.....mooi geworden, Stella!
Ilse said…
Heel mooi! heerlijk met dat goud.
Groetjes
Ilse
Renate said…
Maar ze zijn wel errug leuk geworden, deze shaker cards.

-xies- Renate.
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
I am happy that you are Ros had a great time crafting, it makes me want to go visit blog friends overseas now, LOL!
A PERFECT shaker card, I love the MME trend too, just bought mine and can't wait to break into them.
Sue Lelli said…
OMGosh I LOVE them both! I have never made a shaker card. I guess I need to visit Ros, too! LOL! LOVE the colors on the first and the gold on the second! WOW! FAB!
GerJanne said…
Hoi Stella,
wat een leuk verhaal...ik zie je zo lachend en pratend zitten terwijl ros geduldig uitlegt wat je moet doen en hoe..hihihi...maar de resultaten zijn prachtig. De tweede is helemaal geweldig!
groetjes,
GerJanne
Maria said…
Both cards are gorgeous, Stella! Love all the gold! Ros is a great teacher and I'm so happy that you had a great time visiting with her!:-)
Davi said…
Sounds like you had such a great time at Ros's Stella! Both cards are super but I REALLY love the gold dotted one :)
Ros Crawford said…
YAY!! Your gold card is AMAZING!!! I LOVE it! I never realised that the one you made here had the word in the wrong place ... That's what comes from laughing so much ... I miss you and wish we could craft together more often but I fear we'd only be laughing too much again!
Marjan Küppers said…
Wat gezellig en leuk zal dat geweest zijn! Je twee kaarten zijn super, maar die tweede heeft echt een WOW factor!
Geri said…
Gorgeous, gorgeous colors, Stella!!! Two beautiful cards!!!
Ellen said…
Ook deze twee had ik gemist! Jij net in Liverpool geweest en ik in Zürich. Wat een toeval! Heerlijk hè, om je kind weer even 'live' te zien? Facetimen is een uitkomst, maar er gaat niets boven echt contact en een echte knuffel :) Wat gaaf dat je ook nog een dag aan het knutselen bent geweest. Geweldige shakerkaart heb je onder leiding van Ros gemaakt! Heerlijk toch, dat je die dag zo hebt gelachen. Volgens mij ook nog genoeg opgelet want je gouden versie is ook prachtig!
Greta said…
I'm so jealous of your fun time with Ros--would love to meet you both in person! Love your cards, Stella--especially the last one with gold--one of my favorites!
VanessaB said…
wow! classy and gorgeous!!