Skip to main content

City Crafter #264

Hello!

It is time for a brand new challenge 
at the City Crafter Challenge blog
  Samra is our host and asks us to add a banner:

Our Guest Designer is Kara Lynne
she is amazingly talented and 
you can find more of her lovely projects on her blog.


On to my card:
From time to time I want to add something to my CAS cards.
I love white but I also love to add 
a little "depth" and patterns to my cards. 
Sometimes by using patterned papers 
and today I also used a stencil and embossing paste.
The patterned papers are from an old card kit
and I added a die cut made from an instasquare. 
The banner die is from Papertrey Ink




A little bling, a wooden star and some
 hemp cord for the finishing touches.
The sentiment is placed on the inside
because the front of this card speaks for itself.




I
On our blog you can find more inspiration from 
 the other team members.
The winner will be able to join us as a Guest Designer.
I am looking forward to see what you come up with;
 thanks for stopping by!

Stella


Comments

Greta said…
LOVE your style, Stella! What a totally delightful card!
Mariken said…
Zo mooi, wit, met die mooie, felle kleuren! Echt weer een heel gaaf kaartje!
Joanne kramer said…
Mooi! Een rustige kaart, maar door de vrolijke vlaggetjes toch echt feest! groetjes Joanne
Joanne kramer said…
Mooi! Een rustige kaart, maar door de vrolijke vlaggetjes toch echt feest! groetjes Joanne
Je@net said…
Knap gedaan, Stella. Cas en toch helemaal af met deze feestelijke banner!
kreamina said…
Zo simpel, maar zo leuk! Gaaf!
Ros Crawford said…
This is stunning Stella!! I love the colours the design the stencilling ... Just perfect!!
I'm still run off my feet ... I have club to do this week and I'm still hospital visiting ... It's so sad to see how ill my friend is ... Thanks so much for your kind words and thoughts ... xxx
Ilse said…
Oh deze is geweldig!!! zo cas en lekker vrolijk door de vlagjes. Ik ben grote fan ;-)
Groetjes
Ilse
Inky and Quirky said…
Gorgeous card Stella,reminds me of lovely seaside bunting,such a happy little card :)
Big hugs
Donna xxx
Mona Pendleton said…
So cute Stella! Love the little bunting!
Sue Lelli said…
I LOVE the banners and the added texture paste, Stella! FAB card my friend!
Ellen said…
Ik word altijd blij van jouw kaarten (zo mooi vind ik ze) en ook een beetje jaloers ( waarom kan ik zoiets nou niet bedenken)! Nu dus ook ;)
Maria said…
Love the dimension and gorgeous pop of color, Stella! The banner is so pretty!:-))
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Such a sweet one!
Kara Lynne said…
Stella, your card is amazing! I love the bright color banners against the white. You are by far one of my favorite CAS designers!
Margot said…
Al weer zo'n geweldig kaartje Stella!
Samra Leshinski said…
Gorgeous!!! Pop of bright colors on the banner is fantastic!
Audrey Pettit said…
I think this is so beautiful, Stella! I really love the small square card shape, and that textured background is amazing. LOVE the pop of color from the patterned banner flags. So, so adorable!
Gerdine said…
Vlaggetjes blijven leuk!