Skip to main content

City Crafter #265

Hello!

It's Tuesday and we are having a new challenge at the 
City Crafter Challenge blog
Today Kirsty is our host and 
she picked the theme "tic TAG toe"
And asks us to create a tag or a project with a tag.



(photo credit)


Our Guest Designer is Susan Butler
she was the winner of challenge #256.
Susan is a talented artist:
you can find more of her fab projects on her blog.


I wanted to create a tag.
A few weeks ago I bought a box full of Project Life cards.
I fell in love with the bright colors and modern designs. 
And despite the fact I have plenty
 of tag dies and tag punches I choose 
one of these cards as a base for my tag:)
I guess I am in a summer mood because I used yellow again.
And stripes; I never ever get tired of stripes!
For a bit of contrast I cut 
my sentiment out of green cardstock:




The wooden sentiment was a gift 
from my sister Jacqueline.
The eyelet has the shape of a flower 
and sequins were added in matching colors:




On our blog you can find more inspiration from 
 the other team members.
The winner will be able to join us as a Guest Designer.
I am looking forward to see what you come up with;
 thanks for stopping by!


Stella


Supplies:
Project Life Card from the 
"Live Brightly" collection by Becky Higgins
Bazzil Cardshoppe cardstock "Easter Green"
Paper Smooches "Thanks" die
Wooden sentiment from my sister
Flower eyelet
Yellow twine
Sequins and a little rhinestone



Comments

Cornelie said…
Fris en zonnig je tag! Ook je kaart van je vorige post. Mooi Stella!
Ros Crawford said…
So lovely and cheerful Stella!!
Joanne kramer said…
wat mooi en vrolijk. leuk zo met die strepen. groetjes Joanne
Je@net said…
Mooie en zonnige tag, Stella!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Oh, this is so beautiful and cute!
GerJanne said…
Wat vrolijk met dat geel en groen!
En het houten ornamentje is super.
Groetjes
GerJanne
Mariken said…
Mooie tag, wat een heerlijke, vrolijke kleur!
Gerdine said…
Wat leuk dat je een tag gebruikt, gemaakt door je zus!! Gaaf kaartje, Stella!
Inky and Quirky said…
Love this Stella....bright and cheery just like you ;)
Big hugs
Donna xxx
Sue Lelli said…
LOVE the yellow stripes! Great tag!
Marjan Küppers said…
Mooi en zeker fris en zonnig ook. Leuk die houten label!
Maria said…
So bright and cheery, Stella! What a fab tag...so pretty!
laurie said…
So fun, bright and cheerful!
Manuela said…
cool bright stripes, great Tag card
Ellen said…
Mooie tag, frisse kleuren!
Samra Leshinski said…
What a beautiful card Stella!!! Love the fun colors and the concept of interpreting challenge!
Audrey Pettit said…
Love that you used a PL card for the base of your card, Stella! That's a great idea, and a great way to use up some of those extra cards we've all collected. Love the lemon and lime color combo here. Just screams summer fun. The wood shape and the die cut sentiment are fabulous, too, and I love the mix of sequins!
Miranda Mols said…
Zonnig en leuk deze tag. Heb jij nog eyelets??? Voelt zo middeleeuws al, hahaha. Leuk, lang geleden.
Greta said…
This is so bright & beautiful, Stella! The flower eyelet is perfect & LOVE the wooden sentiment!
VanessaB said…
love those colors!