Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Study break

I have not been around due to the fact 
that I study hard for my upcoming exams at July, 2nd. 
And I do all that I can get my certificate;
 the results are published on July, 3rd.
 With a job in the insurance industry 
I have to go through 
 an exam every three years.  
(That's the Dutch law; I must re-qualify 
every three years...)

I am sorry for not being around;
there is only a post planned ahead for CCCB.

It's a matter of time and putting my exams as my first priority.
I will be back after July, 2nd!

Stella



Reacties

Jeanneke zei…
Succes, Stel!
Liefs,

Jeanne.
Ros Crawford zei…
Good luck my friend ... Thinking of you xxx
Je@net zei…
Veel succes, Stella!
Judith zei…
Knap van jou, dat je prioriteiten weet te stellen. Nog even hard werken en dan tijd om te relaxen. Veel succes en doorzettingsvermogen gewenst!!!
Hartelijke groet,
Judith
Happy Dance zei…
Best of luck on your exams. Don't worry about blogging until you've finished. We'll all wait patiently for your return. Concentrate on those really important things for now. Bev
Best wishes on your exams Stella, we'll wait patiently for your beautiful CAS cards ;)
Big hugs
Donna xxx
Gerdine zei…
Veel succes! Ik moet ook nog even door. Heb 3 juli mijn laatste tentamen! En dan heerlijk vakantie!
Maria zei…
Good luck with exam, Stella!:)
Greta zei…
Good luck, Stella! I'm sure you'll ace the exam!
Audrey Pettit zei…
Oh, that's today! Good luck, my friend! I know you will ace your exams!