Skip to main content

City Crafter #271

Hello!

Today it's my turn to host the new challenge at the 
City Crafter Challenge Blog
I choose the theme:
"Hemp cord and twine will be fine"
Create a card or project using hemp cord or twine; 
no ribbon or lace.



(photo credit)


Our Guest Designer is Ilse
She was the winner of challenge 259.
You can find more of her lovely projects on her blog.

I came up with a card inspired
 by a quilt pattern. I love pinwheel patterns:




And paired up with a piece of twine:)




 I am also sponsoring this challenge with
 a little prize package for this weeks' winner!




What's in this prize package...:
A little note book to write down ideas:)
Toothpick sentiment flags
Speech bubble stickers 
Washi tape in sweet summer colors
Rhinestones


On our blog you can find more inspiration from 
the other team members.
I am looking forward to see what you come up with;
 thanks for stopping by!


Stella


Supplies:
Bazill Cardshoppe cardstock Marshmallow white
Papertrey Ink Quilted Summer stamps and dies
Paprtrey Ink Spring Rain and Raspberry Fizz
SU ink Night of Navy
Twine and enamel dot from my stash




Comments

Je@net said…
Oooh...wat mooi gedaan, Stella. Een prachtige kaart!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
I absolutley love this!
Miranda Staring said…
Supergaaf kaartje Stella :-))
!neke said…
Heel mooi kaartje Stella !
Sarah said…
Je kaartje is mooi ! Het thema is leuk en de prijs is super , maar of ik tijd ga hebben dat is een ander verhaal ....
Liefs ☆ Sarah ☆
Manuela said…
very pretty card love the mix of the pattern paper
Ros Crawford said…
Terrific card!! LOVE your pretty pinwheel and the lovely colours and papers you chose ..so vey sweet of you to offer a prize as well! Sending hugs!
Wat een gaaf kaartje!
Irene said…
Gaaf met dat pinwheel Stella!

xx Irene
Samra Leshinski said…
What a fun card Stella!!! Love those pretty colors!!!

Samra
Paper Talk with Samra
Inky and Quirky said…
Ooh beautiful card Stella, very clever design and how generous of you to sponsor the prize too.....you're a superstar ;)
Big hugs
Donna xxx
Marina said…
This design looks amazingly intricate - I would never know how to make this! Beautiful.
Kelly said…
awww looks like a quilt! very pretty
Maria said…
Look at all those pretty color...wow...such a lovely card, Stella!!!
Dana & Glen said…
I love your card Stella. What a great idea to use a sewing them with the twine as thread! The paper quilting is stunning.
Davi said…
Very cool Stella, love your quilt design, fab job :)
GerJanne said…
Prachtige kaart!! Ook leuk voor restjes.
En de prijs die je sponsort is ook top!
Groetjes,
GerJanne
Audrey Pettit said…
I LOVE your quilt design! And that twine tie is the perfect touch!
Judith said…
Oh, lieve Stella, dit is weer een super gave kaart! En nu heb ik toch direct wéér een setje van PTI dat op mijn wensenlijst gehopt is...
Ik hoop zo om deze week mee te kunnen doen. Misschien lukt het aanstaand weekend? Vorige week wilde ik al deelnemen (tenslotte heb ik ook zo een schattig stempel set met bosdieren).
Een leuke prijs stel je ter beschikking! Misschien moet ik je ook eens uitnodigen voor een swap, hihihi...
Lisette Baker said…
This is so pretty and so clever Stella. Adore that colour combination. I believe today may be your birthday - how lucky to share it with Christmas in July day. Have a happy one!
Manuela said…
belatet Happy Birthday wishes to you, Stella
Sarah said…
Ik zag op het blog van CCCB dat je jarig bent !
Een gelukkige verjaardag ! Trouwens het is me gelukt om mee te doen met de challenge !!
Liefs ☆ Sarah ☆
Geri said…
Hi, Stella! I wanted to come thank you for your very sweet visit…I'm so glad you enjoyed my cards! Had to see what you had up your sleeve, as well! I was able to keep up with your earlier in the summer, but it's all gotten away from me the last month! I love how the pink is such a beautiful contrast to your classic blues here…it's a lovely, vibrant and fresh color combo…and the design…your pretty prints and patterns are the perfect match for it! Such a lovely card all the way around! Love the prints and colors in the card kit on the previous post, too…you've put them together perfectly and made it look SO easy!!! So nice to visit you again, my friend!!!
Greta said…
I need to use my PTI set--you've inspired me once again, Stella! Wonderful card! Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday!