Skip to main content

City Crafter #280

Hello everyone!

It's Tuesday again and that means 

time for a new challenge at the City Crafter
Today it's my turn to host 
and this weeks' theme is:
"Fall has arrived"



(photo credit)

Create a card or project and pick 
an element of the inspiration photo.

Fall has just started and yes leafs are falling. 
But it's also harvest time so 
that's also a great idea to start with. 
Or create a view with hills or borders.
 Just have fun!


My take on this theme is based upon
 the borders in the inspiration photo:




It turned out a Christmas card LOL!



(My apologies for the poor quality of the photos;
 it was clouded and dull when I took them..)


You can find more inspiration from our 
Guest Designer Andie Miller and
 the other team members on our blog.
 I hope that you will join us this week; 
the winner will be invited to join us
as a Guest Designer.
 Thanks for stopping by!


Stella



Supplies:
Bazzil Cardshoppe cardstock
Lawn Fawn border dies
PTI Christmas tree die
SU dotted embossing folder and sentiment
Rhinestones, sequins and silver tinsel 





Comments

Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Your christmas card is fabulous!!
Renate said…
Het is een heel fris kaartje geworden. Helemaal leuk!!!
Er is helemaal niets mis met de foto hoor. Ik kan er niets vreemds aan vinden.

-xies- Renate.
Je@net said…
Wat een prachtige kaart is het geworden, Stella!
Marjan Küppers said…
Prachtig!! Mooi die sneeuwborders en dan de frisse boom en de embossing. Je foto is prima, de kaart straalt eraf.
Inky and Quirky said…
Beautiful CAS card Stella in your usual lovely style, love how you interpreted it too ;)
Hugs
Donna xxx
Andie Miller said…
Such a beautifully charming card, Stella. The simplicity is alluring. Thank you so much for inviting me to join you City Crafter toeay!
Gerdine said…
Nu gaat de tijd al zo snel, maar om nu van herfst gelijk naar kerst te springen... 😉 leuk kaartje, met die geemboste achtergrond!
Maria said…
Gorgeous Christmas card, Stella! Lovely tree and beautiful embossed background!
GerJanne said…
Hahaha, ik moest ook even kijken hoor, thema Faal en zie ik een winterlandschap bij jou. maar je hebt gekozen voor het deel van de hevels en dat kunnen natuurlijk ook sneeuwheuvels zijn. Top kaart!
Mooi effect met die embossingfolder.
Groetjes,
GerJanne
Marina said…
I love the snowy hills and the snowfall embossing - great clean and simple scene.
Happy Dance said…
Hi Stella, I saw this pretty Christmas card pop up in my reader, and it just made me smile. The soft green against that pretty white is delightful. I really enjoyed this one. So pretty. Bev
Sarah said…
Leuk kaartje ! Liefs Sarah
Audrey Pettit said…
So adorable! I love the hills and the embossed snow and the tree! Such a great lime color that really pops against the white!
Andie Miller said…
Your comment on my blog was so kind and encouraging. Thank you so much. One if the reasons I join the challenges is because your design team work takes MY breath away. Thanks for letting me join in the fun. It has been a pleasure. Now I'm off to spread a little comment love of my own.
Sylvia said…
Beautiful Christmas card, Stella! Happy Thursday!
Greta said…
Oh wow--I adore this card, Stella! Beautifully crafted!
Ros Crawford said…
Hello!! Love this card Stella ... So classy! I'm home safe and sound and hope to catch up soon ...XXX
Miranda Mols said…
Ik begon te lachen toen ik deze kaart zag. zo simpel doch zo briljant. En die boom achter de bergen, ik weet het niet, geweldig moest er om lachen. Kan het niet uit leggen. Erg mooi dus.
Lisette Baker said…
Great card - love the snowy background.
Manuela said…
very pretty card!
Ilse said…
Oh nu zie ik dat ik nog niet gereageerd heb. Ik vind deze kaart geweldig! Ik heb me er ook al door laten inspireren, morgen komt ze op mijn blog ;-)
Groetjes
Ilse
Mac Mable said…
Such a modern and clean card. Loving the gorgeous lime green against the white. The embossing and curved hills just perfect, love it! Thank you so much for your very generous comments on my blog x
Sue Lelli said…
LOVE the embossed BG with that tree, the hills, and the sequins! FANTASTIC!