Skip to main content

Lift Challenge #97

It's cold and windy here.....
But I am happy because my weekend already started :)
And it's filled to the brim with fun things.
I also had time to make a card for the current Lift Challenge:




We're supposed to stamp on 
patterned paper and use the sketch.
I came up with this:



The photos are not perfect; sorry...

Shades of blue for a birthday card.
I stamped the swirls with blue ink.
After that I stamped some grey dots:





I am off to do some shopping. 
Enjoy your day and stay warm!
Stella



Supplies I used:

Paper:
An oldie from my stash:)
Stamps:
Papertrey Ink - Turning a new leaf & Songbird
Clearly Besotted - Sentiment
Dies:
Papertrey ink - Songbird
Ink:
Stampin'Up Night of Navy
Versamagic Aspen Mist
Versafine Onyx Black
Embellishments:
Rhinestones

Comments

Ros Crawford said…
So beautiful Stella!!
Ellen said…
Mooie kaart weer, Stella! Wat heerlijk dat jouw weekend al begonnen is. Geniet ervan :)
Je@net said…
Een prachtige kaart, Stella.
Geniet van je weekend!
Irene said…
He lekker een extra dagje vrij en lang weekend, geniet er van Stella! Je lift is super mooi zo in het blauw met een heel leuk en bekend vogeltje!!

xx Irene
Mariken said…
Prachtige kaart is dit! Wat kan je dit toch goed, eenvoudig en zo mooi!!
Joanne kramer said…
wat een mooie lift! Prachtig! groetjes Joanne
Audrey Pettit said…
Oooohhh, I LOVE it, Stella! I don't know why I don't tend to think of stamping on patterned paper, cause I LOVE how this looks! Love your little birdie and love all the blue. The light bokeh dots mixed into the vines is so subtle but one of my favorite parts to this! <3
And thank you so much for your beautiful birthday card you sent me! It's in my kitchen window sill so that I can see it all the time!
Gaaf gedaan, het blauwe streepje in de achtergrond geeft de kaart een klassiek sfeertje, prachtig!
Jij weet van de liftkaart toch weer een echte Stella te maken! Mooi achtergrondpapiertje koos je en wat een sierlijke swirls en vogeltje! Mooie lift weer. Dank je wel voor het meedoen, Stella!
Cornelie said…
Mooi Stella. Het vogeltje blijft zo tof he?! Prachtige lift, dank je wel!
GerJanne said…
Supermooi! Ik ben er nog mee aan het stoeien, is toch veel moeilijker dan ik eerst dacht! Maar we blijven zoeken en proberen....Het is jou echt heel goed gelukt!
GerJanne
Sarah said…
Heel mooi . Eigenlijk is het een toffe kaart om te liften maar ik vrees dat ik er de tijd niet voor ga vinden .
Liefs Sarah
Sue Lelli said…
BEAUTIFUL blue birthday card, Stella!
Mona Pendleton said…
Such a pretty card Stella! That bird is beautiful!
Gerdine said…
Mooi!! Ik hou van blauw en van streepjes!
Davi said…
I love your card Stella! The striped background really shows off the beautiful flourishes and bird :)
Greta said…
I always mean to stamp on printed paper, but almost never do. Your card is one of the best examples I've ever seen, Stella! Beautiful work!
Andie Miller said…
I just love the colors, Stella. They are perfect for the season. Such a pretty card.