Skip to main content

CAS(E) this Sketch #165

Hello!

I  hope you all had a good Easter weekend.

I am back after being away due to a nasty cold.
It kept me from blogging; not much energy
and not feeling great...

But I am back to cardmaking and had to play
along at the current challenge




On this card I used a bit of patterned paper 
that I have been hoarding a few years ago.
 But it's time to use it so I did :)




I love this floral pattern, sweet but not too sweet.
And added a sentiment in dark blue cardstock.
A bit of twine as a finishing touch:




Thanks for stopping by!

Stella


Supplies:

Paper
Bazzil Cardshoppe Marshmallow
Dark blue cardstock from my stash
Simple Stories "Homespun"

Dies
MFT pierced fishtail die
PTI birthday die

Other 
Twine


Comments

Rhodé said…
Mooi, Stella! En met zulk mooi papier heb je niet meer nodig dan een tekst en een koordje. Prachtig!
Marjan Küppers said…
Dat griepje is hardnekkig, zorg maar goed voor jezelf. Mooi dat papier, inderdaad niet zo zoet en leuke frisse kleuren. Het krachtige sentiment op de fishtail staat er heel mooi bij. Weer een heel gaaf kaartje.
Joanne kramer said…
Mooi deze kaart! Lekker vrolijk! Groetjes Joanne
Kelly said…
glad you are feeling better. Love your take on the sketch and the BIG sentiment!
Sarah said…
Wat een mooie kaart!
Je@net said…
Leuk in de frisse kleurtjes. Weer een erg mooie kaart, Stella. Hopelijk ben je weer snel helemaal opgeknapt!
Gerdine said…
Wat een mooi papier met die bloemetjes! Gaaf kaartje! Hopelijk voel je je snel weer kiplekker!
Donna said…
This is just beautiful, Stella. I LOVE that patterned paper :)
!neke said…
Mooi kaartje Stella !
Snel opknappen !!!
Het mooie weer komt eraan !!!!!!

groeten Ineke
Maria said…
Fabulous CAS card, Stella! Such pretty patterned paper with bold sentiment and great touch with the twine! Glad you are feeling better from your cold...take care!
Mona Pendleton said…
Such a pretty birthday card Stella!
Ellen said…
Wow, mooi! Prachtig designpapiertje heb je gebruikt (Als je er dan eentje gebruikt, neem je ook wel meteen een hele mooie ;)).
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Love the happy colors and beautiful card!
Audrey Pettit said…
Love that paper! And the bold birthday die really pops with the soft floral! Super pretty, Stella! And sorry to hear you've been sick. Glad you are feeling better now!
Greta said…
Oh what beautiful paper & a fabulous card, Stella!
Andie Miller said…
What a simply fantastic card, Stella. I find the patterned paper to be sweet too! I like how you paired it with the bold sentiment. Fantastic! I, too, have been under the weather. I'm just now feeling slightly better, but still home from work sick. I'll wish us both health!
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, I love the patterned paper you used! Wonderful take on the sketch!
Judith said…
Hihi, wacht maar tot ik mijn kaartjes, die ik bij Miranda maakte, plaats. Ben benieuwd of je de verschillen ontdekt (-;