Skip to main content

City Crafter #302

Good morning!

Are you ready for a new challenge?
We have a new one waiting 
  for you at the City Crafter Challenge
Today Kirsty is our host
 and she picked the theme:
"I am working on my Phd".
Which means:
Working on a project-half-done.



(photo credit)


I used a pillowbox. I cut it last December 
when I was crafting with my eldest sister:





My intention was to use it as a gift card holder for
Christmas but back home I never finished it. 

And after cleaning my craft room I 
also wanted to clean my desk:)
And this box was still there. 
I covered it with a strip of patterned paper
 and added a layered sentiment:





Here is my giftcard box: 



We are having Evy
as our Guest Designer
Hop over to her blog to see more of her fab cards! 
Eve is very talented and has a wonderful style.
You can find more inspiration from her and 
 the other team members on our blog.
I am looking forward to see what you come up with.

 Thanks for stopping by!

Stella


Supplies
Papers:
Striped paper from my sister
Floral paper from the Girls' Paperie
Bazzil cardshoppe Marshmallow
Silver foil
Dies:
Papertrey Ink sentiment
MFT stiched circle
Other:
Wooden heart 







Comments

Je@net said…
Wat een mooi en feestelijk weggevertje heb je zo gemaakt, Stella. Erg lief!
Mona Pendleton said…
Super cute project Stella!
Joanne kramer said…
Dit is mooi geven! Leuk gedaan! groetjes Joanne
Inky and Quirky said…
Gorgeous,I always love anything with stripes on ;)
Hugs
Donna xxx
Sarah said…
Mooi Stella !!
Het weekend was goed . Maar ik was er heel moe van , ook mijn jongens .
Vandaag gun ik hun en mij een rustdagje . Liefs Sarah
Ros Crawford said…
That's so pretty Stella! Sending hugs!
Ellen said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ellen said…
Er zat een typfoutje in, dus het moest even over. Hier komt ie nog een keer:
Je hebt van de pillowbox een echt cadeautje gemaakt! Eigenlijk heel simpel, maar daardoor juist weer zo ontzettend mooi! En? Ga je mee? Hope so :)
Mariken said…
Wat gaaf zeg, dat heb je weer supermooi voor elkaar.
Check je je mail even? Dan weet je waar Ellen het over heeft, haha!
Marjan Küppers said…
Wat een leuke pillowbox, ik houd wel van dit modelletje. Mooi gedaan met de strook en de cirkel met wish. Het hartje maakt het af!
Davi said…
That is the cutest gift box Stella, love the stripes and delicate floral together :)
Maria said…
Very cute gift box, Stella! I haven't made one in ages! Thanks so much for the inspiration!
Schattig doosje, die frisse kleurtjes doen het wel voor mij!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Such a sweet little pillow box!
I can imagine how tidy your craft room is, I am the opposite, just 2 days after I clean, it would be back to square one, I just can't throw anything away so I just build up, and when it gets more, I put them in one box thinking to sort them later, but now I have boxes everywhere waiting to be sorted, LOL!
Audrey Pettit said…
That is so adorable, Stella! I could totally see the Christmas in this, but your transformation turned it into the most adorable any-day gift box! Love the color combo and love the soft floral print. The tiny woodsy heart is so sweet, too!
Greta said…
What a darling project, Stella--love this! Beautiful choice of printed paper to go with the red stripes!
Marina said…
Really pretty and a gift in itself!
Ilse said…
Zo leuk die doosjes, je hebt er een prachtdoosje van gemaakt.