Skip to main content

City Crafter #307 Birthday Tradition!!

Hello everyone!

It's Tuesday and that means  
a brand new challenge
 at the City Crafter Challenge blog.

And this week is a special one; 
it's our anniversary challenge! 
CCCB is celebrating it's 6th anniversary!!
I really enjoy being part of it. At first
I played along and since a year 
and a half as a DT member. 

On to our challenge!
This week it's about 
"Case me if you can"

Kirsty also asked me to pick a number. 
I choose #2.
#2 is the number of Kirsty's card:





And this is my case::




My take also includes:
polka dots
The same quilted tag die
It's a Christmas gift tag
(instead of a card)
Some twine

And a personal twist by adding 
a deer and a few stars :)




There is a special surprise package for this weeks'winner!

But there is more! 
There is a blog hop
and each DT member
offers a prize to win!
If you want a chance to win we
ask you to leave a comment on our blogs
(just one comment on each blog please)

The blog hop starts at:
than hop over to 
go to see 
the next stop will be 
me :)
and ends with 



Each team members offers a prize 

Visiting the other members  

means more chances to win! 
 This is my prize:




The content of my prize package:

8 white, square cards and envelopes
4 meter or 4 1/2 yards of black and white twine
A mix of black, white and golden sequins
5 mini gift/treat bags
Buttons in black, white and grey
3 stamps 

I hope you can play along!
 And make your choice to case a card. 
or more if you want:)
Thanks for stopping by!


Stella

Supplies:

Paper
Bazzil Cardshoppe Marshmalllow
Echo Park Keepin'Cozy patterned paper

Sentiment from Papertrey ink

Dies from Papertrey Ink

Ink also from Papertrey Ink
Pure Poppy & Ripe Avocado 

Other
Cork, twine and rhinestone





Comments

Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Thank you for being part of the CCCB family!
Wonderful card there!
Greta said…
Beautiful CASE, Stella! I really love the cork deer!
Ellen said…
Wat een leuk feestje hebben jullie georganiseerd! Gave challenge én cadeautjes. Volgens mij hoor je cadeautjes te krijgen als je jarig bent en niet weg te geven ;) Jouw kaartje is weer prachtig! De eigen toevoegingen zorgen er juist voor dat ie zo mooi is (wow, dat kurken hert!) en dat het echt Stella kaartje is.
Joanne kramer said…
Wat een mooie kaart! groetjes Joanne
Mariken said…
Wat een leuk idee, deze bloghop! Allereerst natuurlijk jouw kaartje, prachtig...de stippeltjesboom en het kurken hertje, gaaf! En je prijzenpakket, ziet er super uit, wat veel zeg!!! Allemaal weer top verzorgd!!
Sylvia said…
Happy 6th Birthday to City Crafters, Stella! Love your tag take on Kirsty"s card. Enjoy the celebration this week and Happy Tuesday!
Ros Crawford said…
Love love love your take on Kirsty's card!! Beautiful!
Mac Mable said…
Congratulations on your 6th Anniversary...Love how you've CASE'd Kirsty's card and made it your own. Striking and elegant tag, thank you for the inspiration x
Suchi said…
What a stunning tag! Happy Birthday to CCCB - you all are doing great!! :)
Suchi xx
Je@net said…
Gefeliciteerd met jullie jubileum, Stella. En wat een leuke manier om dit te vieren. Je hebt een prachtige kaart gemaakt, alles past weer zo mooi bij elkaar!
zub momi said…
Congrats on 6th Blogaversary!!! Love your take on Kristy's card :)
Charlene said…
A wonderful card Stella! WOW 6 years! I love CC and Kirsty! You girls are awesome and so talented!
Ariadne said…
I love how you used cork on the card!AriadnefromGreece!
SP said…
Gorgeous card. Love the use of the cork deer cut-out. Also, happy 6th birthday to CCCB :)

- Aimless Sunny
Sarah said…
Je kaart is weer leuk! Wat een leuk prijsje!
Maar het is me even niet duidelijk wat de challenge juist is.
Jouw reactie bij mij was weer zo lief!
En de paddestoel dat komt er nog van hoor! Liefs Sarah
Sarah said…
Na het lezen bij cccb is het me allemaal duidelijk. Ik hoop te kunnen meedoen! Xxx
Pia S said…
It's a beautiful tag. I do struggle creating on the small space of a tag, but this year I'm going to make all gift tags myself. I like the spotted paper tree and I always love seeing reindeer on Christmas designs.
Renate said…
Dat is wel een feestje waard. Gefeliciteerd met deze mijlpaal.
Je kaartje is kei leuk geworden.
Leuk hoor, hoe je inspiratie uit het voorbeeldkaartje hebt gehaald.


-xies- Renate.
Beverly S. said…
Very pretty. I LOVE that scalloped tag! Thanks for being a part of the CCCB birthday blog hop!!!!
Marina said…
This is a great case - it definitely has your own twist. Happy CCCB birthday - it's great to be on the team with you.
Maria said…
Wonderful CASE with the sweet deer and lovely tree, Stella! A big Happy 6th Birthday to City Crafter!!!
cm said…
Your translation of Kristie's card into a charming Christmas tag has planted a smile all over my face! Your polka dot tree and little deer: darling combination! I have my thinking cap on...I want to play, too!
~c
Sue Lelli said…
GREAT tag and the cork deer is Fantastic!
Katarzyna Ewa said…
Great tag. :) I start the Christmas season as well last week :)
Katarzyna Ewa
my blog
challenge in my blog
DT craftyenjoyments.co.uk
DT House of Cards
Borqna said…
Happy 6th Birthday, City Crafters!
Wonderful art-work!
Good luck!
Nancy Soetaert said…
Congrats with the CC-birthday!
Ik vind jouw 'lift'versie supermooi!
Nancy
Mona Pendleton said…
such a pretty tag Stella! Love the shimmery dear!
Julene Matthews said…
Fantastic tag. I love the cute deer as well.
Audrey Pettit said…
This is SUCH an adorable tag, Stella! I LOVE the polka dotty tree and LOVE the cork die cut reindeer! Just so happy and fun!
Thea said…
Mwaah, ben pas de 30e ;-) Een beeldschoon kaartje Stella! Wat is het toch leuk spul dat kurk!

Fijne en gezellige dagen bij Ros!

Liefs Thea
xx
Dorothy S said…
Great card - I really like your tree!
Sid said…
A fantastic CASED card ! Happy 6th CCCB !
MA-MI said…
Lovely card with deer. Hugs, Maja
Andie Miller said…
Polka dots on the tree draw my eye straight to that adorable cork deer. Such a pretty tag and it makes you ahead of the game!
Judith said…
Happy Anniversary CCCB!

Stella, jij maakte weer super leuke kaarten! Ik had je wel willen CASEn ... toch koos ik de kaart van Ros (en gelijk 3x).
Ik wist niet of er meerdere inzendingen geaccepteerd zouden worden, dus (-;

Je bent niet boos, hé?! SMILE
Lieve groetjes,
Judith
Danielle said…
Prachtige kaartjes (als altijd...) Stella! Je kurken hertje is echt zo leuk! En je kaart met de strepen, heel inspirerend, echt top! Ook een mooi prijzenpakket heb je gemaakt, erg leuk!
GerJanne said…
Hoi Stella,
wat een geinig kaartje heb je ervan gemaakt! Heel leuk gedaan!
En ook jij van harte met het 6 jarig bestaan van CCCB. Geen idee of jij er ook al zolang aan meedoet in het DT. In elk geval: dank voor de inspiratie!
GerJanne
cm said…
Hi Stella - I'm thrilled that you like my case of your card (and now I know which one is yours *grin*). You've made my day with your visit and comment! Smiling brightly...
~c (carol)
cm said…
Hi Stella - I'm thrilled that you like my case of your card (and now I know which one is yours *grin*). You've made my day with your visit and comment! Smiling brightly...
~c (carol)