Skip to main content

City Crafter #310

Good morning!

We have a brand new challenge at the City Crafter.  
Today Marina is our host and
she picked the theme:
"Feeling prickly"


(photo credit)

And asks us to use something such as:
 hedgehogs, prickly materials/embellishments 
like pins or brads, etc. 

I used a brad; yep just one....
to nail down my sentiment!




Colorful papers from Echo Park 
 paired up with a sentiment
 in a font that I LOVE:




And again some good use of my stash of patterned paper  :)




Our Guest Designer this week is Betty Wright
You can find more inspiration from her and 
 the other team members on our blog.
We are offering the winner 
a spot as our Guest Designer.
I am looking forward to see 
your take on this weeks' theme!
 Thanks for stopping by!


Stella

Comments

Joanne kramer said…
Wat een mooie en vrolijke kaart! Groetjes Joanne
Sarah said…
Mooi! Dat zal wel zijn, je tekst! De zon schijnt al heerlijk, ik ga zo joggen!! Liefs Sarah
Je@net said…
Wat een prachtige kaart, Stella.
Hier schijnt de zon volop, ik ben vandaag vrij en ga er een mooie dag van maken. Jij ook een fijne dag gewenst!
Mac Mable said…
The cutest card. Loving the one dot..Brad, looks great. Great colour combination and loving how you've combined flower and strip paper, along with the gingham, very creative x Yes today is going to be a great day...other than our wet weather!!!
Andie Miller said…
Such an adorably bright and cheery card. Such a great take on the challenge. I might need to join the fun! We'll see if I can squeeze it into this week. Thanks for the inspiration.
Davi said…
Very pretty Stella, I like the dp combo and fun brad :)
Greta said…
Oh wow, Stella--this is so beautiful! I've never used a brad that way & it's perfect!
Maria said…
Awesome card with the lovely prints for your wonderful card, Stella! Love the sentiment and creative way to use a brad!
Irene said…
AMAZING as always Stella!

xx Irene
Marina said…
Love the 'country' look with the florals and gingham.
Betty Wright said…
Beautiful blend of colors and patterns! Lovely design!
Slimme vertaling van de challenge. Hij is leuk!!! Ik heb nog een cactus stempel dus wie weet waag ik een poging.
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Lovely card, I remember this little brad, I have one of those - from you! Thanks!
Audrey Pettit said…
So beautiful! I love those pretty happy papers you used, and the sentiment is fabulous. Love the gingham brad, too. Adds a touch of homespun charm!
Ros Crawford said…
What a beautiful card!! I've a lot of catching up to do but will be in touch! xxx
Juls said…
Gorgeous card :-) xx
Donna said…
I love this card :)