Skip to main content

Kite

Hello!

After a wonderful weekend with a few of my sisters, 
attending a workshop 
and some craft shopping I have
 a card to share for the current Liftchallenge.
And we're supposed to lift this card: 




A few attempts turned out awful and I decided 
to create a very CAS take on this challenge.
Maybe not spot on but I 
like the card :)




Lots of white cardstock, a kite
and a splash of color.
And the coordinating die for
 the sentiment is a new favorite:




Thanks for stopping by and looking!
Stella



Supplies
Bazzill Cardshoppe 
Marshmallow white & various colors
Lawn Fawn
Kite die
Sentiment and coordinating die
Border die
Other
Sequins

Comments

Ellen said…
Gave lift hoor!
Liefs Ellen
Evy G said…
Wauw, wat een originele uitwerking van de liftkaart! Heel origineel!
Sue Lelli said…
LOVE your lift! FAB with the kite and the white!
Je@net said…
Wow....wat een mooie uitwerking van de lift, Stella. Echt een pracht van een kaart!
Danielle said…
Wauw, super leuk gedaan!! Leuk dat vliegertje met tekst!!
Marjan Küppers said…
Je mag zeker tevreden zijn want het is een heel gaaf kaartje! Erg leuk die vlieger met tekst in de staart en wat een frisse zomerse uitstraling!
Ellen said…
Wat een onwijs gave lift! Vlieger, tekst, kleurtjes en veel wit... top!
Marina said…
Love these bright colours and the great design.
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Oh this is so very lovely!
Greta said…
Wow, wow, wow! You have such an incredible style, Stella--LOVE this card!
oh wat een mooie lift! Helemaal Stella!!
Thea said…
Je vliegertje heeft het vandaag maar moeilijk... geen wind! Geweldig leuk kaartje.

Liefs Thea
xx
Ros Crawford said…
I don't know how I missed this beauty! I saw it on Pinterest! It's gorgeous!! I love everything about this ... I may have to CASe you!
Audrey Pettit said…
Oh, I love it, Stella! Such a bright and happy kite with the paper piecing, and I LOVE the sentiment die cut tail!! Adorable!
Cornelie said…
Helemaal Stella, en toch ook wat fellere kleurtjes. Erg leuk deze lift, en zo tof dat je er nog een keer voor bent gaan zitten. Mooie lift, dank je wel Stella!!
Gerdine said…
Ik vind m super!
Andie Miller said…
While not a direct take on the inspiration, your card is lovely. I like the simplicity of the card. Plus, I'm sure your other attempts weren't awful! Way to persevere!
Miranda Mols said…
Deze gave kaart brengt mij op een idee!