Skip to main content

On request

A few weeks ago I made a
 birthday gift tag which you can see here.
One of my colleagues asked 
me to create another gift tag for 
a young woman who had to pass her exam.
I know she liked soft colours. 
I was also asked to add a soft and elegant touch.
Feminine but not to sweet;
Right up my alley!

A perfect opportunity to use 
 -what I consider-
 my best buy 
e-v-e-r.
The songbird stamps and dies from Papertrey Ink.
Paired up with a sentiment from 
the Birthday Cheer set; also from Papertrey Ink. 
The Songbird set contains so many lovely elements.
And they add enough interesting details 
without the idea of "overloading" a card.

So I added:
Pale rose cardstock (you can buy it here)
Lots of white
A touch of gold




I made a mini envelop and 
adhered it on the back of this tag.
The perfect place to tuck in 
some money or a gift card:




Thanks for stopping by!
Stella





Comments

Mariken said…
Wauw, wat is dit schattig! Prachtig, die zachte kleuren, dat heb je weer zo mooi gedaan!!
Rhodé said…
Prachtig! Echt een beeldschone tag!
Mac Mable said…
Absolutely your style and the prettiest of tag without being too sweet. Perfect and bet your colleague was delighted with it? Thank you for sharing x
Je@net said…
Wow...wat ontzettend mooi gedaan, Stella. En dat vogeltje, zo lief!
Ellen said…
You did it too! Wat een prachtig kaartje heb je weer gemaakt. Zo mooi, die zachte kleuren met een beetje goud erbij. De tag is ook beeldschoon. Niet echt zo taggerig, weer eens iets anders qua model.
Sarah said…
Wauw! Prachtig!
Andie Miller said…
Wow! This very simple colored tag knocks my socks off. So subtle, yet pretty. That is one special young lady, I'm sure she thought so.
Maria said…
Oh, your tag is so pretty, Stella! I can see why those die cuts are your favorite! Love all the white and pretty pink bird...perfect!!!
Danielle said…
Van het model van de tag ben ik al helemaal weg. Maar dan ga jij er mee aan de slag en wordt ie gewoon geweldig!! De vogel is prachtig. Opdracht volbracht zou ik zeggen!
Ros Crawford said…
Simply beautiful!! It's just right, soft and feminine!
Marjan Küppers said…
Supermooi, echt een zacht en subtiel geheel, ik hou ervan!
Audrey Pettit said…
Oh, this is gorgeous! I love the soft feel to this, with tones of rustic elegance that I love so much!
Greta said…
You do have the most wonderful style, Stella! This is a gift without the gift card--I adore it!