Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

City Crafter #338

Hello and good morning!

It's Tuesday and there is a new challenge 
waiting for you at the City Crafter.
It's my turn to host and I picked the theme: 

"Beach Colors for Christmas"

I am asking you to create a Christmas project 
and use at least 
two elements from the photo. 
Such as the colours, anything wood related,
 burlap, (hemp) cord etc.




This week we are having 
Danielle again as our Guest Designer.

You can see more of her fab creations on her blog.
Danielle was also last weeks' Guest Designer.
I am fan of her designs and use of colours.


These colours are a few of my favorites; 
I love all shades of blue (and green) 
paired up with neutrals. 
And a wreath is perfect for a Christmas card:




The card base is made with the noted
 die collection from Papertrey Ink.
 The wreath and sentiment are from Stampin'Up. 
And a bit of twine as a finishing touch:


Looking for inspiration?
You can see more projects from 
the other team members and
 Danielle on our blog.
I am looking forward to see your creations. 
Hopefully you'll join us!
The winner will be invited to be our Guest Designer
 in one of the upcoming challenges.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stella


Supplies

Paper:
Bazzil Cardshoppe
Marshmallow & Chocolate Malt

Cardbase:
PTI noted scalloped A2 die collection

Wreath & Sentiment:
SU Wondrous Wreath stamps and dies

Ink:
SU Soft Sky, Baja Breeze and Sahara Sand

Other:
Twine


Reacties

Sue Lelli zei…
Of course you know that I will LOVE your beach colors for Christmas! This card is just BEAUTIFUL!
Je@net zei…
Wat een prachtige kaart, Stella. Mooie kleuren en krans en wat leuk die schulprand!
Robyn zei…
Hi Stella! Beautiful inspiration choice and I love your pretty wreath!
Mariken zei…
Hey Stella, we hebben je gemist afgelopen weekend? Jullie leuk feest gehad? Dit kaartje is weer zo geweldig mooi, ik ben gek op kransen!! Fijne dag! Xx
Ellen zei…
Prachtig, Stella! Kransen zijn gaaf, vind ik ook. Zeker in deze tinten. Mariken heeft gelijk: we hebben je gemist zaterdag. Fijne dag!
Sarah zei…
Mooi is je kaartje!
Ros Crawford zei…
It's beautiful Stella!
Danielle zei…
Ik vond de uitdaging geweldig, zo leuk dat ik gastdesigner mocht zijn! Jouw kaartje is net zo geweldig als de uitdaging, mooi met de tekst over de krans! Deze keer ook bij mij een touwtje ;-)
Audrey Pettit zei…
I want my whole house to look like that inspiration photo! SUCH gorgeous colors and elements. I absolutely LOVE your card, Stella! Love the wreath in blues with the pop of natural kraft!
Echt kleuren voor jou, vind ik :) Heel erg mooi is je kaartje, erg leuk met die tekst in deze tint. Mooi schulprand en er zit ook nog diepte in je kaart.
Greta zei…
I really love your challenge, Stella--gorgeous card! Hoping to play along this week--you've inspired me!
I love your pretty holiday card!
Deze kleurtjes passen helemaal bij jou stijl. Prachtig kaartje!
Rhodé zei…
Mooi, met die krans!
Maria zei…
Your wreath with the Noel sentiment is just lovely, Stella! Love the pretty green soft color!!
Such a clever idea Stella and of course your card is super yummy too ;)
hugs
Donna xx
Marina zei…
The combo of wreath and sentiment looks so pretty and delicate- great challenge idea.
Lenet zei…
Super leuk kaartje , dit zijn echt mijn favoriete kleuren.
Andie Miller zei…
I'm terribly behind on my visits, but I couldn't help but stop by and get caught up. Of course, my love of all things green and I think this card is quite beautiful. A perfect pairing of color and sentiment.