Skip to main content

Alexandra Renke Blog Hop

Hello and good evening:)


Together with Cornelia and Nicole
 it's my turn today to share my projects for the
Advent Blog Hop from Alexandra Renke:
You can find all her fabulous designs
in her Erlebniswelt.

At first I want to thank Alexandra for being a part 
of this amazing Advent Blog Hop.
Alexandra sent me a huge kit filled with lovely
 supplies in a neutral/rustic colour palette. 

Goal of this blog hop is to thank someone special.
I choose my sister 
Jacqueline.

Jacqueline means the world to me.
She is warm, loving, caring, witty and 
an amazingly talented quilter and paper crafter.

2016 has been a rough year for Jacqueline.
There was a lot to deal with but she's 
strong and 2017 will be her year. 
To show her a bit of my love and 
being thankful for having her as a sister
I created a few items.

A little gift bag filled with
a tube of soothing hand cream.
The sentiment was made with 
an art screen from the kit;
 an instant favorite:)
Topped of with rustic twine 
and a lovely ornament:




And a box:




On top of my box a gorgeous laser cut of two angels; 
a perfect way to express that we're sisters.
Beneath the laser cut I used the "Thanks" stamp 
and added some stars with a star stencil.
The finishing touch is a little copper bell.
I tucked in some chocolates:)





I added a sweet tag:




And with the ornament die from the
  kit I created a small collection of
 ornaments/tags. 
You can see a few of them on the next photo:




To add a touch of creativity I also included a cube 
of distress ink in a bright shade of yellow.
To add a bit of sunshine:)
Here are all my little gifts together:





And I made a card that came along with the gift.
And as you know I love stars and deers:)
The embossing folder came along with the kit;
 the deer die is a first purchase 
from Alexandra's shop: 




CAS; my favorite style:)




Alexandra thank you so so much
 for this wonderful opportunity.
 It's a privilege to be part of this 
wonderful and inspiring blog hop!

Tomorrow you can see the projects of 
Anke, Manuela and Sarah.

Thanks for stopping by! 

Stella


Supplies:

All supplies are from Alexandra Renke
I added;

The deer die also from Alexandra Renke

&

Bazzil Vanilla paper for the box with angels on top:
Bazzil Cardshoppe Licorice for the deer
Rustic twine, Twine & Sequin






Comments

Judith said…
Stella, lieve Stella,
the Queen of CAS
mooi op zijn mooist
Jacqueline is zeker heel blij met jou als zus
en met je cadeautjes.
Erg leuk dat je een deel van deze giga Advent-Blog-Hop bent!!!
Lieve groet,
Judith
Your sister is lucky to have you! Gorgeous project!
Perfect;)))
Greetings Elisabeth
einfachARDT said…
Sehr schön... Lg ARDT 😍
Margot said…
Ik vind alles moooiiiiii!!!
Dora said…
Prachtige kado samengesteld voor je zus! Wat past alles zo mooi bijelkaar.
Gaaf!
Die sterren embossingfolder is inderdaad zo mooi! Je kaart is eenvoudig maar straalt!! Knap gedaan.
Papier-Liebelei said…
There is so much love in your projects... wunderful!!
kind regards Karin
Je@net said…
Wauw...wat ontzettend mooi allemaal, Stella!
Sarah said…
Heel mooi! Dat gaat je zus haar hart verwarmen! Xx
Nancy Soetaert said…
prachtig werk! Vast een toffe verrrassing voor je zus!
Nancy
Mariken said…
Prachtig is dit! Dank voor je supergave kaartje, blij mee!! Xx
Ellen said…
Prachtig gemaakt, Stella! Bijzonder om je zus zo te bedanken. Zo blij als jij met haar bent, is zij vast ook met jou. Gaaf dat jij ook voor een hertenkop bent gevallen. Hoe mooi ik alles ook vind, dat laatste kaartje dat is een echte Stella!
Danielle said…
Wat een lieve woorden voor je zus, ze is vast net zo blij met jou als jij met haar. Prachtig! Net als al je creaties voor deze bloghop. Hoe toepasselijk zijn de engeltjes dan.... je hebt er een geweldig setje van gemaakt!! Ook het kaartje vind ik zo mooi, prachtige eenvoud, helemaal jij!
Dit blog is van said…
Lieve Stella,
Dank je wel dat je dit voor me hebt gemaakt. Zo mooi en lief. En je woorden doen me veel. Jij bent ook bijzonder speciaal voor mij. XXX
GerJanne said…
Ik kom bijna elke dag mensen tegen op een blog die iets gemaakt hebben in de bloghop en het is elke keer weer een feestje om te zien en te bekijken en vooral te lezen. Wat een gaaf idee, om dit thema er aan te hangen.
Ik lees het elke keer met zoveel plezier, omdat er ook elke keer zoveel warmte vanuit gaat! Ook nu weer!
Prachtige creaties voor Jacqueline!
Groetjes,
GerJanne

Greta said…
Oh what a wonderful sister you are, Stella--I know Jacqueline will be so touched by your gifts of love. You're one of my favorite designers--so I'm delighted you're part of this hop! I sent you a card, but may have made a mistake in writing the address. Anyway, I'm wishing you & your family a holiday of peace & joy!
scrapgrit said…
Very great. Margrit
Denise Bryant said…
Gorgeous creations! I love the deer you used on your beautiful card and the pretty angels! Makes me wish I had a sister I could share special things with! You are so fortunate!
Cornelie said…
Wat onwijs mooi en met zoveel liefde gemaakt, dat spat er werkelijk vanaf! Mooi dit he, ik geniet ervan!
Echt prachtig gedaan Stella!
Andie Miller said…
Wow! What a beautiful set of cards, tags and gift bags. You have such a delightful touch to all that you do. This one rises about the rest. Beautiful!
Ik heb al veel moois met dit papier voorbij zien komen. Ook jou versie is werkelijk prachtig!!
Maria said…
Oh, you sister will be so delighted receiving such a wonderful gift, Stella!! What a sweet thoughtful sister you are!! Love the two angels with the heart....so precious! Awesome card with the deer, too! Merry Christmas to you and family!!
Mac Mable said…
Wow...amazing projects and such a unique and personal thing to do x Hope you and your family had a lovely and peaceful Christmas and here's to a healthy, happy and crafty 2017 x
Ros Crawford said…
Well how lucky are you! I am a big fan of Aexandra and your creations are gorgeous! I'm sure Jacqueline loved them too!
Marina said…
What sweet and beautiful things you've made and how lovely to read about your love for your sister.
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Lots of fun stuff there!