Skip to main content

New kit from Studio 92

Hello!

Welcome to a brand new blog design.
I like the crisp look but haven't 
figured out yet how to add
the "gadget" of my followers.
Blogger keeps asking me to 
"change the settings".
But I have no idea what they mean:)

Today I am sharing two cards made with 
the brand new mini kit "Bon Voyage" from 

 This mini kit is filled with lots of 
embellishments, twine and patterned paper.
You can mix and match this kit with
 the craft supplies you already have.
 There are so many possibilities! 
This kit will soon be available at Studio 92.
 Besides this kit you will also find an 
amazing collection of twine
and other fab embellishments.

I am so honored to be a Guest Designer 
and already had so much fun creating
with the new mini kit!

I love to create CAS cards so this is
 my CAS take on a summer-y card. 
The cardbase is made with 
cardstock from my stash. 
I also added the "go-see-do"sentiment. 
The tag itself is also from the kit. 
I LOVE that tiny tag on the suitcase!




All the stamped elements are from the kit. 
The same goes for the twine I used:




My second card is made in bright colours;




The yellow gingham paper, sequin
and sentiment are from my stash.
It's fun to mix this kit with supplies you already have!




The sentiment is in Dutch
and means "welcome home".
It think it's nice to return home
 from your vacation and 
there's card waiting for you:)

If yu want to see more projects 
you can also take a look at the blogs 
of Cornelie and very soon Judith.
They are also Guest Designers and   
their projects are fab!

I'll be back soon with more 
projects made with this kit.

Thanks for stopping by!
Stella

Comments

Mariken said…
Dat ziet er prachtig uit, je blog!! Ik ook ff wennen...
Je@net said…
Twee erg leuke kaarten, Stella!
Ellen said…
Je hebt goed gebezemd ;-) Geen frutsels, strak. Ik zeg goed gelukt! Je twee kaartjes zijn trouwens geweldig!
Greta said…
What a change--clean & fresh & fits you so well, Stella! Your cards are wonderful--especially love the first one with the cute suitcases & sun! You're a great GD, my friend!
Oooh such a lovely couple of cards Stella, yes I noticed you changed your blog too, I really must do mine but I'm worried I'll muck it up!
Hugs
Donna xx
Sarah said…
Dat is even wennen je blog zo.
Mooie kaartjes! Heel fris
Joanne kramer said…
Wat een mooie kaarten! Ik krijg helemaal zin om op reis te gaan. Groetjes Joanne
Ros Crawford said…
Lovely cards Stella! I like the light colours and the clean look. That's one big change to your blog ... Something I'm sure I'll get used to... I have to learn Dutch!
Marjan Küppers said…
Zag je mooie kaartjes voor Studio 92 al op FB en vind ze erg mooi, allebei!
Je nieuwe bloglook past wel bij je. Ook toevallig, heb de mijne ook dit weekend aangepast.
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Super fun creation Stella!
Mona Pendleton said…
Such fun cards Stella! Love the pink suitcase on the first and all the postage on the second!
Danielle said…
Mooi, je nieuwe blog look!! Lekker strak. En je kaartjes zijn leuk. Ik vind het lachende koffertje zo lief, net als het mini labeltje. Mooi gedaan!!
Je kaartjes en je blog, het ziet er allemaal weer geweldig uit. Strak, wit, fris... helemaal Stella!
Sue Lelli said…
I think your cards look like you need to take a trip to Florida!
Andie Miller said…
The color combinations are so fresh. I really like the pink with the yellow. It is a great kit and you are showing it off nicely!
Mac Mable said…
Fresh and clean looking cards. Fabulous colour choice and love the layout of the first card. Loving the new blog look x